This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Data replication assessment.
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
What Is The Data replication Self-Assessment?
The Data replication Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Data replication work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Data replication task and that every Data replication outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Data replication opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Data replication advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Data replication Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data replication improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Data replication Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data replication Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Data replication Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data replication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data replication and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Data replication with this Data replication Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Data replication products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Define Question: How will you know that the Data replication project has been successful?
- Measure Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Data replication been identified and analyzed?
- Analyze Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Data replication project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Improve Question: Are we Assessing Data replication and Risk?
- Control Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Data replication results are met?
- Sustain Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Data replication does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Value [to you] of the Data replication Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Data replication Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.