Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data retention Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data retention related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data retention specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data retention Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data retention improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
- Information Technology System policies around: hardware/software, security protocol, activation/deactivation of employees; completion of risk assessment; electronic data retention?
- Can institutions and investigators subject to the Federal Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule share data in accord with the NIH Data Sharing policy?
- How do you consolidate and decommission systems and still meet data retention and access requirements for legacy data?
- Data retention: For data stored in a cloud, questions need to be answered: How long can data be stored?
- Is Data retention dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Data retention: For data stored in a cloud, how long can data be stored?
- How can I protect the privacy of my subjects?
- Should e-discovery be permitted?
- Retention or Archiving?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data retention book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data retention self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data retention Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data retention areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data retention Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data retention projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data retention Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data retention project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Data retention project performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: If a role has only Signing-off, or only Communicating responsibility and has no Performing, Accountable, or Monitoring responsibility, is it necessary?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Data retention projects similar to this one in existence?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Data retention project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Data retention project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Data retention project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
Step-by-step and complete Data retention Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data retention project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data retention project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data retention project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data retention project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data retention project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data retention project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data retention project with this in-depth Data retention Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data retention projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data retention and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data retention investments work better.
This Data retention All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.