Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Datastream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Datastream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Datastream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Datastream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Datastream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What are the usability implications of Datastream actions?
- Do the Datastream decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How will you know that the Datastream project has been successful?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Datastream techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Datastream book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Datastream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Datastream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Datastream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Datastream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Datastream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Datastream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Datastream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Datastream project?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Datastream project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Datastream project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Datastream project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and their associated incentives developed?
Step-by-step and complete Datastream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Datastream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Datastream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Datastream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Datastream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Datastream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Datastream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Datastream project with this in-depth Datastream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Datastream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Datastream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Datastream investments work better.
This Datastream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.