Access to this practical Demand Forecasting Toolkit and guide will help you improve your efficiency, empower your teams, and upgrade your processes effectively. With its best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics, the most common challenges in any Demand Forecasting related project can be addressed with ease.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Contained in the Toolkit are the following practical and powerful enablers, with new and updated Demand Forecasting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demand Forecasting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demand Forecasting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can traditional common property regimes, managed by customary organizations, work in the present day context of increasing resource demand and consequent rising levels of conflict and competition?
- Are you able to digitally join all the structured and unstructured elements of package art so synchronization errors are eliminated and total artwork throughput keeps pace with demand?
- Should a distinction be made between general information that is publicly available and more detailed information for embedded generators and demand side response proponents?
- Is conflict between your Sales and Revenue Management departments the natural balance of different roles and how great is the resulting negative impact on profits?
- What facilities do you provide to the public in your reading room, and is the space/quantity/quality of equipment available for each adequate to current demand?
- What impacts will digital and social trends have on the supply and demand of people resources, as skills and ways of working, as well as systems and processes?
- How does the enterprise deploy and operate a WAN easily while ensuring that the components implemented are future proof and can scale to meet future demands?
- Is there any other relevant technical guidance that you should be taking into account in order to validate your assumptions and your estimate of demand?
- Does your organization focus on pushing out the demand curve (differentiation strategy) or on pushing down the cost curve (low-cost strategy)?
- What market interactions would occur at various stages of a transition, with particular regard to the role of expectations and uncertainties?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demand Forecasting book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Demand Forecasting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demand Forecasting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demand Forecasting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demand Forecasting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demand Forecasting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demand Forecasting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Demand Forecasting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Demand Forecasting project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Demand Forecasting project estimates?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Demand Forecasting project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Demand Forecasting project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are your major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Demand Forecasting projects?
Step-by-step and complete Demand Forecasting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demand Forecasting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demand Forecasting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demand Forecasting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demand Forecasting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demand Forecasting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demand Forecasting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demand Forecasting project with this in-depth Demand Forecasting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demand Forecasting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demand Forecasting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demand Forecasting investments work better.
This Demand Forecasting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.