Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DiY networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DiY networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DiY networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DiY networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DiY networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for DiY networking organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How do we ensure that implementations of DiY networking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Who are the DiY networking improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Who sets the DiY networking standards?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How do controls support value?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DiY networking book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DiY networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DiY networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DiY networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DiY networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DiY networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DiY networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DiY networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the DiY networking project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the DiY networking project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the DiY networking project schedule available for all DiY networking project team members to review?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
Step-by-step and complete DiY networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DiY networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DiY networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DiY networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DiY networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DiY networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DiY networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DiY networking project with this in-depth DiY networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DiY networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DiY networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DiY networking investments work better.
This DiY networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.