Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Experience Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Experience Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Experience Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Experience Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 882 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Experience Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 882 standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Experience Platforms into the services that we provide?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital Experience Platforms process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital Experience Platforms process available?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does Digital Experience Platforms create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Digital Experience Platforms ?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Experience Platforms book in PDF containing 882 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Experience Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Experience Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Experience Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Experience Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Experience Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Experience Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Experience Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Digital Experience Platforms project?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Digital Experience Platforms project, and was this followed up during the Digital Experience Platforms project?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Digital Experience Platforms project Status Report to you?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teamÕs purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Experience Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Experience Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Experience Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Experience Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Experience Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Experience Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Experience Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Experience Platforms project with this in-depth Digital Experience Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Experience Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Experience Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Experience Platforms investments work better.
This Digital Experience Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.