This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital Marketing Strategy assessment.
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
'Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.' - PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
What Is The Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment?
The Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital Marketing Strategy work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital Marketing Strategy task and that every Digital Marketing Strategy outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital Marketing Strategy opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital Marketing Strategy advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment. Featuring 627 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Marketing Strategy improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital Marketing Strategy Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 627 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital Marketing Strategy Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Marketing Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Marketing Strategy and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital Marketing Strategy with this Digital Marketing Strategy Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 627 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can you measure Digital Marketing Strategy in a systematic way?
- Define Question: Among the Digital Marketing Strategy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Measure Question: Who sets the Digital Marketing Strategy standards?
- Analyze Question: What will you do to document your digital marketing strategy such as the landing page of your seo for seeking job?
- Improve Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Marketing Strategy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Control Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Digital Marketing Strategy's gains?
- Sustain Question: How can we improve Digital Marketing Strategy?
Value [to you] of the Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital Marketing Strategy Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.