Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Maturity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Maturity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Maturity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Maturity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Maturity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does a single-platform, fully integrated customer engagement suite provide best-of-need capabilities that optimally meet current requirements, while providing a clear path to digital maturity?
- How do you define the concept of a digital plant in a way that describes how capabilities can be transformed step-by-step, and in a way that can be easily understood and measured?
- What practices does your organization follow to mitigate the risks inherent in the design, development and application of data centric algorithms?
- Are there gaps or synergies that could be exploited or existing capabilities in a specific domain which could be extended organization-wide?
- Is your organization transforming to adopt IIoT practices, translating your data into a meaningful format that drives actionable insights?
- When hiring a leader to drive digital transformation, are you more likely to look inside the industry or outside the industry for talent?
- Do you see any potential challenges in the collaborative development of a digital data led Production Efficiency improvement initiative?
- Does your organization have any current plans to deploy or expand deployment of any as a means of engaging service users and the public?
- How to receive advanced warning of and prevent potential sewage spills given limited field sensor data and varying operating conditions?
- How does your business stay up-to-date with the latest trends and insights in your industry, best-practice guidance and new technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Maturity book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Maturity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Maturity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Maturity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Maturity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Maturity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Maturity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Maturity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Digital Maturity project management strategy been established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Digital Maturity project or audit?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Digital Maturity project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Digital Maturity project produced meet the defined Digital Maturity project requirements?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Maturity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Maturity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Maturity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Maturity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Maturity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Maturity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Maturity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Maturity project with this in-depth Digital Maturity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Maturity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Maturity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Maturity investments work better.
This Digital Maturity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.