Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Preservation of Research Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Preservation of Research Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Preservation of Research Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Preservation of Research Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Preservation of Research Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Operational - will it work?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Are there Digital Preservation of Research Data problems defined?
- What are the basics of Digital Preservation of Research Data fraud?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Preservation of Research Data goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Digital Preservation of Research Data. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Preservation of Research Data book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Preservation of Research Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Preservation of Research Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Preservation of Research Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Preservation of Research Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Preservation of Research Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Preservation of Research Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Preservation of Research Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Digital Preservation of Research Data project results verified and Digital Preservation of Research Data project documents archived?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been discussed with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Digital Preservation of Research Data project schedule(s)?
- Process Improvement Plan: What Actions Are Needed to Address the Problems and Achieve the Goals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Digital Preservation of Research Data project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Preservation of Research Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Preservation of Research Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Preservation of Research Data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Preservation of Research Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Preservation of Research Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Preservation of Research Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Preservation of Research Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Preservation of Research Data project with this in-depth Digital Preservation of Research Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Preservation of Research Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Preservation of Research Data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Preservation of Research Data investments work better.
This Digital Preservation of Research Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.