This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Digital Transformation assessment.
'Overall everything has been great and everyone has been completely knowledgeable and helpful' - ISS Support Specialist in the Retail Industry
'It was a deployment that our BI group managed without initial support from IT, which made it agile, quick and less expensive. We were able to self-teach everything from implementation to maintenance and support and build out. The vendor was helpful and easy to work with.' - Director, Market Research in the Healthcare Industry
'Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.' - Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
What Is The Digital Transformation Self-Assessment?
The Digital Transformation Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Digital Transformation work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Digital Transformation task and that every Digital Transformation outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Digital Transformation opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Digital Transformation advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Digital Transformation Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Digital Transformation Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Digital Transformation Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Digital Transformation with this Digital Transformation Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Digital Transformation team, Digital Transformation itself?
- Define Question: What business benefits will Digital Transformation goals deliver if achieved?
- Measure Question: How do we go about Securing Digital Transformation?
- Analyze Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Digital Transformation results are met?
- Improve Question: Does Digital Transformation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Control Question: Is the impact that Digital Transformation has shown?
- Sustain Question: When was the Digital Transformation start date?
Value [to you] of the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Digital Transformation Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.