Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Wallet Strategies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Wallet Strategies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Wallet Strategies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Wallet Strategies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Wallet Strategies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What vendors make products that address the Digital Wallet Strategies needs?
- Is a Digital Wallet Strategies Team Work effort in place?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Digital Wallet Strategies. How do we gain traction?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How will the Digital Wallet Strategies team and the group measure complete success of Digital Wallet Strategies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Wallet Strategies book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Wallet Strategies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Wallet Strategies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Wallet Strategies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Wallet Strategies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Wallet Strategies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Wallet Strategies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Wallet Strategies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Digital Wallet Strategies project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Digital Wallet Strategies project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the Digital Wallet Strategies project requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Digital Wallet Strategies project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Wallet Strategies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Wallet Strategies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Wallet Strategies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Wallet Strategies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Wallet Strategies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Wallet Strategies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Wallet Strategies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Wallet Strategies project with this in-depth Digital Wallet Strategies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Wallet Strategies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Wallet Strategies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Wallet Strategies investments work better.
This Digital Wallet Strategies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.