Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital native Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital native related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital native specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital native Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital native improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What information do users need?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What would happen if Digital native werent done?
- Where is our petri dish?
- How can you measure Digital native in a systematic way?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital native activities?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital native agendas for the next 3 years?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital native book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital native self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital native Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital native areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital native Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital native projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital native Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital native project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Digital native project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to the organizations practices communicated to the organization?
- Project Charter: Review the general mission What system will be affected by the improvement efforts?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your team members rely on the expertise of other members to complete tasks?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Digital native project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be responsible for the monitoring and tracking of the indicators you've identified?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are there any statutory or regulatory issues relevant to the timely execution of work?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Digital native project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Digital native project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Digital native Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital native project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital native project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital native project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital native project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital native project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital native project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital native project with this in-depth Digital native Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital native projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital native and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital native investments work better.
This Digital native All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.