Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DigitalOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DigitalOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DigitalOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DigitalOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 793 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DigitalOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 793 standard requirements:
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What is our DigitalOps Strategy?
- What would be the goal or target for a DigitalOpss improvement team?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- In what ways are DigitalOps vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How important is DigitalOps to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DigitalOps book in PDF containing 793 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DigitalOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DigitalOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DigitalOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DigitalOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DigitalOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DigitalOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DigitalOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the DigitalOps project schedule available for all DigitalOps project team members to review?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this DigitalOps project?
- Cost Baseline: Will the DigitalOps project fail if the change request is not executed?
Step-by-step and complete DigitalOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DigitalOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DigitalOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DigitalOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DigitalOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DigitalOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DigitalOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DigitalOps project with this in-depth DigitalOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DigitalOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DigitalOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DigitalOps investments work better.
This DigitalOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.