Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Distance education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Distance education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Distance education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Distance education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 873 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distance education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 873 standard requirements:
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do you manage and improve your Distance education work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- To what extent does management recognize Distance education as a tool to increase the results?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Distance education Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Among the Distance education product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How will your organization measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Distance education book in PDF containing 873 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Distance education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Distance education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Distance education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distance education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Distance education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Distance education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Distance education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you need to provide essential services information about activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Distance education project manager must do to finalize Distance education project close-out?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Distance education project?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Distance education project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many Rs: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
Step-by-step and complete Distance education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Distance education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Distance education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Distance education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Distance education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Distance education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Distance education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Distance education project with this in-depth Distance education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distance education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distance education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Distance education investments work better.
This Distance education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.