Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic Discounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic Discounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic Discounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic Discounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic Discounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Dynamic Discounting product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What is our formula for success in Dynamic Discounting ?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How will you measure your Dynamic Discounting effectiveness?
- What vendors make products that address the Dynamic Discounting needs?
- To whom do you add value?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic Discounting book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dynamic Discounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic Discounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic Discounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic Discounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic Discounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic Discounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynamic Discounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Dynamic Discounting project communications effort more complex?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Dynamic Discounting project approach and development strategy of the Dynamic Discounting project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Dynamic Discounting projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience Ð the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic Discounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic Discounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic Discounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic Discounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic Discounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic Discounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic Discounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic Discounting project with this in-depth Dynamic Discounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic Discounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic Discounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic Discounting investments work better.
This Dynamic Discounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.