Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic capabilities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic capabilities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic capabilities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic capabilities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 914 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic capabilities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 914 standard requirements:
- For each mandated change, summarize your organizations response from your organization Strategic Plan, and is it the opinion of organization IT leadership that the IT portion of the response is adequately funded?
- Do you allow product portfolio renewal to occur without interference by merely adding new products, or should the renewal be governed based on strategic and financial targets over life cycle?
- In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
- The pressure is on to improve alignment between IT and the business and deliver more strategic value to the company. But how can you get there fast, without breaking the bank?
- How can the framework of absorptive capability, adaptive capability and innovative capability be used to analyse the organizations ability to sustain or create competitive advantage?
- A resource schema is the mental model that managers hold of firms resources and contains answers to questions such as what are our resources? What is your organizations mental model?
- Are the necessary resources available so that the people in such functional areas can perform assigned work activities and how well do they perform such assigned work activities?
- Given the difficulty of simultaneously hosting exploration and exploitation, why would an organization bother; under what conditions might ambidexterity be especially important?
- Future research could examine the process of resource cognizing: how does a company come to understand what its resources are and what alternative uses could others be put to?
- Strategic goals: Management is required to split resources across the specified strategic goals. For example, what percent should be spent on Defending the Base?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic capabilities book in PDF containing 914 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dynamic capabilities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic capabilities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic capabilities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic capabilities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic capabilities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic capabilities Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynamic capabilities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Dynamic capabilities project?
- Communications Management Plan: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Dynamic capabilities project schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Dynamic capabilities project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Dynamic capabilities project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Dynamic capabilities project requirements?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic capabilities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic capabilities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic capabilities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic capabilities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic capabilities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic capabilities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic capabilities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic capabilities project with this in-depth Dynamic capabilities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic capabilities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic capabilities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic capabilities investments work better.
This Dynamic capabilities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.