Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EAST-ADL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EAST-ADL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EAST-ADL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EAST-ADL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EAST-ADL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, EAST-ADL, and Brand Value
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Is EAST-ADL Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Where is our petri dish?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the Essentials of Internal EAST-ADL Management?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving EAST-ADL forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EAST-ADL book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EAST-ADL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EAST-ADL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EAST-ADL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EAST-ADL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EAST-ADL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EAST-ADL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EAST-ADL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your EAST-ADL project?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on EAST-ADL projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A EAST-ADL project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this EAST-ADL project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
Step-by-step and complete EAST-ADL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EAST-ADL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EAST-ADL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EAST-ADL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EAST-ADL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EAST-ADL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EAST-ADL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EAST-ADL project with this in-depth EAST-ADL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EAST-ADL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EAST-ADL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EAST-ADL investments work better.
This EAST-ADL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.