Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EMC Atmos Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EMC Atmos related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EMC Atmos specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EMC Atmos Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EMC Atmos improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your EMC Atmos project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Does the EMC Atmos task fit the clients priorities?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, EMC Atmos Experience, and Brand Value
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- How much does EMC Atmos help?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated EMC Atmos techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EMC Atmos book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EMC Atmos self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EMC Atmos Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EMC Atmos areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EMC Atmos Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EMC Atmos projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EMC Atmos Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EMC Atmos project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the EMC Atmos projects sustainability strategy that will ensure EMC Atmos project results will endure or be sustained?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during EMC Atmos project Execution?
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other EMC Atmos projects / systems?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
Step-by-step and complete EMC Atmos Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EMC Atmos project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EMC Atmos project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EMC Atmos project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EMC Atmos project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EMC Atmos project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EMC Atmos project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EMC Atmos project with this in-depth EMC Atmos Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EMC Atmos projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EMC Atmos and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EMC Atmos investments work better.
This EMC Atmos All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.