Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EPCglobal Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EPCglobal Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EPCglobal Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EPCglobal Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EPCglobal Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What about EPCglobal Network Analysis of results?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the EPCglobal Network requirements in detail?
- Will team members perform EPCglobal Network work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Does the EPCglobal Network performance meet the customers requirements?
- How do we know that any EPCglobal Network analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EPCglobal Network book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EPCglobal Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EPCglobal Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EPCglobal Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EPCglobal Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EPCglobal Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EPCglobal Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EPCglobal Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Was the EPCglobal Network project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the actual budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ....?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this EPCglobal Network project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the EPCglobal Network project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the EPCglobal Network project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the time and resources needed to complete the EPCglobal Network project be forecast?
Step-by-step and complete EPCglobal Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EPCglobal Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EPCglobal Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EPCglobal Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EPCglobal Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EPCglobal Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EPCglobal Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EPCglobal Network project with this in-depth EPCglobal Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EPCglobal Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EPCglobal Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EPCglobal Network investments work better.
This EPCglobal Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.