Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EU General Data Protection Regulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EU General Data Protection Regulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EU General Data Protection Regulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EU General Data Protection Regulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EU General Data Protection Regulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What were the crucial moments of truth on the process map?
- Is performance measured?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for EU General Data Protection Regulation strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of EU General Data Protection Regulation that make it risky?
- How will you know that the EU General Data Protection Regulation project has been successful?
- What are the challenges?
- Does EU General Data Protection Regulation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EU General Data Protection Regulation book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EU General Data Protection Regulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EU General Data Protection Regulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EU General Data Protection Regulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EU General Data Protection Regulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EU General Data Protection Regulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EU General Data Protection Regulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this EU General Data Protection Regulation project in xx weeks?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Project Charter: Dependent EU General Data Protection Regulation projects: What EU General Data Protection Regulation projects must be underway or completed before this EU General Data Protection Regulation project can be successful?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of EU General Data Protection Regulation project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
Step-by-step and complete EU General Data Protection Regulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EU General Data Protection Regulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EU General Data Protection Regulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EU General Data Protection Regulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EU General Data Protection Regulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EU General Data Protection Regulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EU General Data Protection Regulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EU General Data Protection Regulation project with this in-depth EU General Data Protection Regulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EU General Data Protection Regulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EU General Data Protection Regulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EU General Data Protection Regulation investments work better.
This EU General Data Protection Regulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.