Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Why dont our customers like us?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What are the barriers to increased Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP production?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How do we manage Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What are our needs in relation to Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Have you identified your Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules Ð are all tasks included?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP project with this in-depth Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP investments work better.
This Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment EBPP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.