Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Data Capture EDC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Data Capture EDC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Data Capture EDC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Electronic Data Capture EDC team have a good general understanding of what Electronic Data Capture EDC is all about?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Electronic Data Capture EDC will circumvent those obstacles?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Why improve in the first place?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Is maximizing Electronic Data Capture EDC protection the same as minimizing Electronic Data Capture EDC loss?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Data Capture EDC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Data Capture EDC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Data Capture EDC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Data Capture EDC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Urgency Assessment -Which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Electronic Data Capture EDC project?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Electronic Data Capture EDC project Manager?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Electronic Data Capture EDC project sponsor or other parties?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Electronic Data Capture EDC project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Electronic Data Capture EDC project via agreements?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Data Capture EDC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Data Capture EDC project with this in-depth Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Data Capture EDC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Data Capture EDC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Data Capture EDC investments work better.
This Electronic Data Capture EDC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.