Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee relationship management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee relationship management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee relationship management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee relationship management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee relationship management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Does the Employee relationship management performance meet the customers requirements?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- How do we accomplish our long range Employee relationship management goals?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Employee relationship management, and Brand Value
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Employee relationship management objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee relationship management book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employee relationship management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee relationship management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee relationship management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee relationship management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee relationship management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee relationship management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Employee relationship management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Employee relationship management project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Employee relationship management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Employee relationship management project management processes you chose to use?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Employee relationship management project?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization meet the terms of any contracts with which it is involved?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Employee relationship management project progress?
Step-by-step and complete Employee relationship management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee relationship management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee relationship management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee relationship management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee relationship management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee relationship management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee relationship management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employee relationship management project with this in-depth Employee relationship management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee relationship management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee relationship management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee relationship management investments work better.
This Employee relationship management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.