Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Endpoint Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Endpoint Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Endpoint Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Endpoint Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Endpoint Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How concerned is your organization about what the potential impact on your business would be of failure to ensure that all the endpoints in your system conform to a known, secure configuration?
- How do you prevent unauthorized clients and endpoints from accessing your IP network and possibly gaining access to your IP Telephony and multimedia communication services?
- Which endpoint protection strategy uses system-level control of applications, processes, and hardware devices to prevent inappropriate software from running on a system?
- Does it offer dynamic behavior analysis of threat processes and access to in-depth information about attacks and the attackers motivations, characteristics and methods?
- Is your organization doing or planning to do any type of similar integration between an endpoint forensics solution and other types of security analytics systems?
- Has your organization in the past year experienced a cyber security incident where threat intelligence played a significant role in detection and/or response?
- What, specifically, is your biggest concern regarding information management, as data security and protecting information from accidental or malicious acts?
- Do you have the API governance tools that will help access, secure, manage and scale the APIs that your mobile applications and websites will be using?
- Which considerations would you characterize as having the most significant influence on your organizations endpoint security strategy moving forward?
- Are there certain endpoints or cloud assets associated with higher risk data freely moving to and from on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Endpoint Security book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Endpoint Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Endpoint Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Endpoint Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Endpoint Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Endpoint Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Endpoint Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Endpoint Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Endpoint Security project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Endpoint Security project will take?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Endpoint Security project team meetings conducted?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Endpoint Security project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Quality Management Plan: With the five whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. do others then take that initial answer and ask why?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are corresponding categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
Step-by-step and complete Endpoint Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Endpoint Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Endpoint Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Endpoint Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Endpoint Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Endpoint Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Endpoint Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Endpoint Security project with this in-depth Endpoint Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Endpoint Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Endpoint Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Endpoint Security investments work better.
This Endpoint Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.