Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Actuarial Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Actuarial Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Actuarial Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Actuarial Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Actuarial Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- To what extent does management recognize Enterprise Actuarial Systems as a tool to increase the results?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Enterprise Actuarial Systems results are met?
- Who sets the Enterprise Actuarial Systems standards?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Actuarial Systems? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Consider your own Enterprise Actuarial Systems project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Actuarial Systems book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Actuarial Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Actuarial Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Actuarial Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Actuarial Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Actuarial Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Actuarial Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented Enterprise Actuarial Systems project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Enterprise Actuarial Systems project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the Enterprise Actuarial Systems projects size and complexity?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Enterprise Actuarial Systems project communications plan?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Actuarial Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Actuarial Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Actuarial Systems project with this in-depth Enterprise Actuarial Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Actuarial Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Actuarial Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Actuarial Systems investments work better.
This Enterprise Actuarial Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.