Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Business Architecture is underway? Is the Enterprise Business Architecture process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary? How would one define Enterprise Business Architecture leadership? Are accountability and ownership for Enterprise Business Architecture clearly defined? How do we Improve Enterprise Business Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
Why Own The Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment will make you a Enterprise Business Architecture domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Enterprise Business Architecture work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Enterprise Business Architecture task and that every Enterprise Business Architecture outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Enterprise Business Architecture opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Enterprise Business Architecture advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment. Featuring 640 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Business Architecture improvements can be made.
What Is In The Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment?
The Enterprise Business Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 640 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Enterprise Business Architecture Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Enterprise Business Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Business Architecture and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Enterprise Business Architecture With This Enterprise Business Architecture Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 640 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Enterprise Business Architecture project?
- Define Criterion: Does Enterprise Business Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
- Measure Criterion: Does Enterprise Business Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Criterion: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Enterprise Business Architecture process?
- Improve Criterion: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Business Architecture that make it risky?
- Control Criterion: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Business Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Sustain Criterion: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Business Architecture project manager?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Enterprise Business Architecture Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Enterprise Business Architecture domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Enterprise Business Architecture Self Assessment That Will Make You A Enterprise Business Architecture Domain Expert Now.