Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Escape analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Escape analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Escape analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Escape analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Escape analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range Escape analysis goals?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Is there a Escape analysis Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- For your Escape analysis project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Escape analysis Experience, and Brand Value
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Escape analysiss gains?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Escape analysis book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Escape analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Escape analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Escape analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Escape analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Escape analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Escape analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Escape analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Escape analysis project performance?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Escape analysis project scheduling & tracking?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In addition to assessing whether the Escape analysis project was successful, it is equally critical to analyze why it was or was not fully successful. Are you including this?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Escape analysis project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
Step-by-step and complete Escape analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Escape analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Escape analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Escape analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Escape analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Escape analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Escape analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Escape analysis project with this in-depth Escape analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Escape analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Escape analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Escape analysis investments work better.
This Escape analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.