Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Evidence-based practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Evidence-based practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Evidence-based practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Evidence-based practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 875 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Evidence-based practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 875 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Evidence-based practice work? How is the team addressing them?
- Evidence-Based Practices: Rationalism over Emotionalism Evidence-Based Practices: What Counts as Success?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Evidence-based practice values?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Evidence-Based Practices: What Counts as Success?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How will your organization measure success?
- How will effects be measured?
- When is/was the Evidence-based practice start date?
- Who is On the Team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Evidence-based practice book in PDF containing 875 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Evidence-based practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Evidence-based practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Evidence-based practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Evidence-based practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Evidence-based practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Evidence-based practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Evidence-based practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Evidence-based practice project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Change Request: Has the change been highlighted and documented in the CSCI?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Evidence-based practice projects / systems?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Risk Management Plan: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis--vis total stake in the Evidence-based practice project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Evidence-based practice project?
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
Step-by-step and complete Evidence-based practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Evidence-based practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Evidence-based practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Evidence-based practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Evidence-based practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Evidence-based practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Evidence-based practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Evidence-based practice project with this in-depth Evidence-based practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Evidence-based practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Evidence-based practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Evidence-based practice investments work better.
This Evidence-based practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.