Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Evolution Path to 5G Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Evolution Path to 5G related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Evolution Path to 5G specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Evolution Path to 5G Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Evolution Path to 5G improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What are current Evolution Path to 5G Paradigms?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- When is/was the Evolution Path to 5G start date?
- How will effects be measured?
- What would be the goal or target for a Evolution Path to 5Gs improvement team?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Evolution Path to 5G processes of our organization?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Evolution Path to 5G book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Evolution Path to 5G self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Evolution Path to 5G Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Evolution Path to 5G areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Evolution Path to 5G Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Evolution Path to 5G projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Evolution Path to 5G Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Evolution Path to 5G project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Evolution Path to 5G project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS reflect accurate current status and credible start/finish forecasts for all to-go tasks and milestones?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any Rs, As, or Cs: If an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Evolution Path to 5G project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used Ðor at least soughtÐ in your Evolution Path to 5G projects and for which purpose?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Evolution Path to 5G project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Evolution Path to 5G project?
Step-by-step and complete Evolution Path to 5G Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Evolution Path to 5G project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Evolution Path to 5G project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Evolution Path to 5G project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Evolution Path to 5G project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Evolution Path to 5G project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Evolution Path to 5G project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Evolution Path to 5G project with this in-depth Evolution Path to 5G Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Evolution Path to 5G projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Evolution Path to 5G and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Evolution Path to 5G investments work better.
This Evolution Path to 5G All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.