Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Expert system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Expert system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Expert system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Expert system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Expert system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Expert system?
- What is the risk?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How is the value delivered by Expert system being measured?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Expert system Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Who will use it?
- When is/was the Expert system start date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Expert system book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Expert system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Expert system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Expert system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Expert system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Expert system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Expert system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Expert system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Expert system projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Expert system project in unnecessary communications?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Expert system project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether the organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
- Project Charter: Expert system project Objective Statement: What must the Expert system project do?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor require sufficient detailed planning of control accounts to constrain the application of budget initially allocated for future effort to current effort?
Step-by-step and complete Expert system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Expert system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Expert system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Expert system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Expert system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Expert system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Expert system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Expert system project with this in-depth Expert system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Expert system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Expert system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Expert system investments work better.
This Expert system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.