Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical External Peer-to-Peer Communities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any External Peer-to-Peer Communities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated External Peer-to-Peer Communities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the External Peer-to-Peer Communities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which External Peer-to-Peer Communities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the External Peer-to-Peer Communities work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Are we Assessing External Peer-to-Peer Communities and Risk?
- Does External Peer-to-Peer Communities create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are the short and long-term External Peer-to-Peer Communities goals?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How do the External Peer-to-Peer Communities results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the External Peer-to-Peer Communities book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your External Peer-to-Peer Communities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the External Peer-to-Peer Communities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which External Peer-to-Peer Communities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough External Peer-to-Peer Communities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage External Peer-to-Peer Communities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step External Peer-to-Peer Communities Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the External Peer-to-Peer Communities project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are my major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the External Peer-to-Peer Communities project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor External Peer-to-Peer Communities project risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base External Peer-to-Peer Communities projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
Step-by-step and complete External Peer-to-Peer Communities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 External Peer-to-Peer Communities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any External Peer-to-Peer Communities project with this in-depth External Peer-to-Peer Communities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose External Peer-to-Peer Communities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in External Peer-to-Peer Communities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make External Peer-to-Peer Communities investments work better.
This External Peer-to-Peer Communities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.