This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR assessment.
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
'In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service's self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous. BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
'The Art of Service has proven to be the right decision for our company. We needed a product that was going to service everyone from Data Scientist to self-service non-IT data consumer. The Art of Service's self assessment has been proven very easy to use and demand is surging through word of mouth within the company. Training from The Art of Service has been proving to be among the best we have ever used. Technical support has been very responsive to every thing from basic issues to advance enterprise data integration. The Art of Service Dashboards have made data within the company much more widely available with insights available to an order of magnitude consumers. The roadmaps that The Art of Service provides match the needs we have for more self-service and higher performance. The Art of Service executives have demonstrated they are very interested in being long term partners with a large enterprise implementation.' - IT Program Senior Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment?
The Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR task and that every Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR with this Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR process?
- Define Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR requirements in detail?
- Measure Question: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competi tors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Analyze Question: What are the business goals Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR is aiming to achieve?
- Improve Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR study?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR project?
- Sustain Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR leader?
Value [to you] of the Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.