Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Face-to-face interaction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Face-to-face interaction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Face-to-face interaction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Face-to-face interaction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Face-to-face interaction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- How would you define the culture here?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Face-to-face interaction moving forward?
- Strategic planning -Face-to-face interaction relations
- Do those selected for the Face-to-face interaction team have a good general understanding of what Face-to-face interaction is all about?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Face-to-face interaction book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Face-to-face interaction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Face-to-face interaction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Face-to-face interaction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Face-to-face interaction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Face-to-face interaction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Face-to-face interaction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Face-to-face interaction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Face-to-face interaction project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Face-to-face interaction project managers of large information technology Face-to-face interaction projects need strong technical skills?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for staff performance planning and review is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category Ð What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Face-to-face interaction project?
Step-by-step and complete Face-to-face interaction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Face-to-face interaction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Face-to-face interaction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Face-to-face interaction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Face-to-face interaction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Face-to-face interaction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Face-to-face interaction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Face-to-face interaction project with this in-depth Face-to-face interaction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Face-to-face interaction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Face-to-face interaction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Face-to-face interaction investments work better.
This Face-to-face interaction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.