Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Family business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Family business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Family business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Family business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Family business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Family business strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Family business activities?
- Why Measure?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Which customers cant participate in our Family business domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Family business opportunities costing us money?
- What threat is Family business addressing?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Family business book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Family business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Family business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Family business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Family business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Family business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Family business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Family business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Lessons Learned: How well were Family business project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Family business project?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Family business project?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful Family business project plan execution?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Cost Baseline: Will the Family business project fail if the change request is not executed?
Step-by-step and complete Family business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Family business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Family business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Family business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Family business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Family business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Family business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Family business project with this in-depth Family business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Family business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Family business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Family business investments work better.
This Family business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.