Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fidelis Cybersecurity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fidelis Cybersecurity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fidelis Cybersecurity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fidelis Cybersecurity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fidelis Cybersecurity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Fidelis Cybersecurity leader?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Fidelis Cybersecurity that make it risky?
- Does Fidelis Cybersecurity systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the challenges?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Does the Fidelis Cybersecurity performance meet the customers requirements?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fidelis Cybersecurity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fidelis Cybersecurity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fidelis Cybersecurity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fidelis Cybersecurity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fidelis Cybersecurity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fidelis Cybersecurity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fidelis Cybersecurity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fidelis Cybersecurity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Fidelis Cybersecurity project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Fidelis Cybersecurity project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Fidelis Cybersecurity project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Fidelis Cybersecurity project team adequate to do the job?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Fidelis Cybersecurity project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in Scope Planning?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics Ð is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
Step-by-step and complete Fidelis Cybersecurity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fidelis Cybersecurity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fidelis Cybersecurity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fidelis Cybersecurity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fidelis Cybersecurity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fidelis Cybersecurity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fidelis Cybersecurity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fidelis Cybersecurity project with this in-depth Fidelis Cybersecurity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fidelis Cybersecurity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fidelis Cybersecurity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fidelis Cybersecurity investments work better.
This Fidelis Cybersecurity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.