Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Final Solution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Final Solution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Final Solution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Final Solution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Final Solution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Final Solution opportunities costing us money?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Final Solution leader?
- Do we all define Final Solution in the same way?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What are our Final Solution Processes?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Final Solution measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Final Solution book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Final Solution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Final Solution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Final Solution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Final Solution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Final Solution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Final Solution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Final Solution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teamÕs purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Final Solution projects?
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess those attributes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Final Solution project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Final Solution project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Final Solution project experience rather than on independent research?
Step-by-step and complete Final Solution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Final Solution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Final Solution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Final Solution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Final Solution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Final Solution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Final Solution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Final Solution project with this in-depth Final Solution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Final Solution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Final Solution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Final Solution investments work better.
This Final Solution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.