Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical First Vision Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any First Vision related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated First Vision specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the First Vision Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which First Vision improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can we improve First Vision?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a First Vision strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- How do mission and objectives affect the First Vision processes of our organization?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How will the First Vision team and the group measure complete success of First Vision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the First Vision book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your First Vision self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the First Vision Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which First Vision areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough First Vision Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage First Vision projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step First Vision Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 First Vision project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the First Vision project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the First Vision project and its process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the First Vision project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If First Vision project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
Step-by-step and complete First Vision Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 First Vision project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 First Vision project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 First Vision project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 First Vision project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 First Vision project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 First Vision project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any First Vision project with this in-depth First Vision Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose First Vision projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in First Vision and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make First Vision investments work better.
This First Vision All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.