Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FitSM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FitSM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FitSM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FitSM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FitSM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Who will use it?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom FitSM project?
- What management system can we use to leverage the FitSM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How do we Improve FitSM service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on FitSM?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting FitSM with what users do day-to-day?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FitSM book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FitSM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FitSM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FitSM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FitSM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FitSM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FitSM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FitSM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next FitSM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the FitSM project portfolio. How is this helpful in FitSM project selection?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are FitSM project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all FitSM projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
Step-by-step and complete FitSM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FitSM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FitSM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FitSM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FitSM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FitSM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FitSM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FitSM project with this in-depth FitSM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FitSM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FitSM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FitSM investments work better.
This FitSM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.