Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FogBugz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FogBugz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FogBugz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FogBugz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FogBugz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once FogBugz is underway?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How do mission and objectives affect the FogBugz processes of our organization?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Will FogBugz deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Will team members perform FogBugz work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FogBugz book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FogBugz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FogBugz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FogBugz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FogBugz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FogBugz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FogBugz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FogBugz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other FogBugz project estimates?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved FogBugz project stakeholders and work groups committed to the FogBugz project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the FogBugz project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your FogBugz project management methodology?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete FogBugz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FogBugz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FogBugz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FogBugz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FogBugz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FogBugz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FogBugz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FogBugz project with this in-depth FogBugz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FogBugz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FogBugz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FogBugz investments work better.
This FogBugz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.