Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Food choice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Food choice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Food choice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Food choice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Food choice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Can we do Food choice without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Do we all define Food choice in the same way?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you dont?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Food choice? In other words, what are the risks, if Food choice does not deliver successfully?
- How often are the team meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Food choice book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Food choice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Food choice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Food choice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Food choice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Food choice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Food choice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Food choice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Food choice project -why are you doing this now?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Food choice project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Food choice project management time and change request analysis time?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Food choice project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete Food choice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Food choice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Food choice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Food choice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Food choice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Food choice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Food choice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Food choice project with this in-depth Food choice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Food choice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Food choice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Food choice investments work better.
This Food choice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.