Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Franchising Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Franchising related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Franchising specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Franchising Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Franchising improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Franchising education?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Franchising project manager?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How do you use Franchising data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Think of your Franchising project. what are the main functions?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Franchising product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Franchising book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Franchising self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Franchising Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Franchising areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Franchising Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Franchising projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Franchising Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Franchising project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Franchising project -why are you doing this now?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Procurement Audit: Is the appropriate procurement approach being chosen (considering for example the possibility of contracting out work or procuring low value items through a specific low cost procuring system)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Franchising project?
- Project Charter: Dependent Franchising projects: What Franchising projects must be underway or completed before this Franchising project can be successful?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Franchising Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Franchising project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Franchising project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Franchising project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Franchising project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Franchising project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Franchising project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Franchising project with this in-depth Franchising Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Franchising projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Franchising and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Franchising investments work better.
This Franchising All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.