Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreeAgent Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreeAgent related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreeAgent specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreeAgent Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreeAgent improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective FreeAgent leader?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider FreeAgent will circumvent those obstacles?
- What threat is FreeAgent addressing?
- Whats the best design framework for FreeAgent organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What is the FreeAgent sustainability risk?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- How do we measure risk?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreeAgent book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FreeAgent self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreeAgent Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreeAgent areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreeAgent Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreeAgent projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreeAgent Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreeAgent project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in FreeAgent project oversight?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or FreeAgent projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the FreeAgent project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are FreeAgent projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
Step-by-step and complete FreeAgent Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreeAgent project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreeAgent project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreeAgent project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreeAgent project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreeAgent project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreeAgent project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreeAgent project with this in-depth FreeAgent Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreeAgent projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreeAgent and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreeAgent investments work better.
This FreeAgent All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.