Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreeMarker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreeMarker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreeMarker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreeMarker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreeMarker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom FreeMarker project?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What are the disruptive FreeMarker technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a FreeMarker project?
- What is the FreeMarker sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreeMarker book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FreeMarker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreeMarker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreeMarker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreeMarker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreeMarker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreeMarker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreeMarker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the FreeMarker project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned FreeMarker project manager a PMP (Certified FreeMarker project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the FreeMarker project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
Step-by-step and complete FreeMarker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreeMarker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreeMarker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreeMarker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreeMarker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreeMarker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreeMarker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreeMarker project with this in-depth FreeMarker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreeMarker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreeMarker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreeMarker investments work better.
This FreeMarker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.