Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function-Specific Analytic Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function-Specific Analytic Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function-Specific Analytic Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 843 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function-Specific Analytic Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 843 standard requirements:
- Consider your own Function-Specific Analytic Applications project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Function-Specific Analytic Applications team, Function-Specific Analytic Applications itself?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Why is Function-Specific Analytic Applications important for you now?
- How to measure variability?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Does Function-Specific Analytic Applications systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function-Specific Analytic Applications book in PDF containing 843 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Function-Specific Analytic Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function-Specific Analytic Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function-Specific Analytic Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function-Specific Analytic Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Function-Specific Analytic Applications project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Function-Specific Analytic Applications project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Function-Specific Analytic Applications project management deliverables of each process group?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Function-Specific Analytic Applications project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
Step-by-step and complete Function-Specific Analytic Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function-Specific Analytic Applications project with this in-depth Function-Specific Analytic Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function-Specific Analytic Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function-Specific Analytic Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function-Specific Analytic Applications investments work better.
This Function-Specific Analytic Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.