Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GE Capital Rail Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GE Capital Rail Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GE Capital Rail Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GE Capital Rail Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GE Capital Rail Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Will it solve real problems?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Does GE Capital Rail Services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Does GE Capital Rail Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are internal and external GE Capital Rail Services relations?
- Is GE Capital Rail Services Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GE Capital Rail Services book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GE Capital Rail Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GE Capital Rail Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GE Capital Rail Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GE Capital Rail Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GE Capital Rail Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GE Capital Rail Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GE Capital Rail Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have GE Capital Rail Services project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific GE Capital Rail Services project or non-GE Capital Rail Services project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the GE Capital Rail Services project Manager?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Risk Register: Manageability Ð Have mitigations to the risk been identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete GE Capital Rail Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GE Capital Rail Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GE Capital Rail Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GE Capital Rail Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GE Capital Rail Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GE Capital Rail Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GE Capital Rail Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GE Capital Rail Services project with this in-depth GE Capital Rail Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GE Capital Rail Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GE Capital Rail Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GE Capital Rail Services investments work better.
This GE Capital Rail Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.