- General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Complete Self-Assessment
This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence assessment.
'Love using The Art of Service's self assessment, it's user friendly and able to do so many complex visualizations. Great support as well.' - Data Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Fantastic! The Art of Service is well worth your time and money.' - Director, Enterprise Architecture in the Finance Industry
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
What Is The General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment?
The General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every General-Purpose Machine Intelligence task and that every General-Purpose Machine Intelligence outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring General-Purpose Machine Intelligence opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored General-Purpose Machine Intelligence advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General-Purpose Machine Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence with this General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence brings?
- Define Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Measure Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Analyze Question: How do we Identify specific General-Purpose Machine Intelligence investment and emerging trends?
- Improve Question: In a project to restructure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Control Question: How to deal with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Changes?
- Sustain Question: How can the value of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence be defined?
Value [to you] of the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.