Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical General purpose machine intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any General purpose machine intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated General purpose machine intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the General purpose machine intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which General purpose machine intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing General purpose machine intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the General purpose machine intelligence project lifecycle?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about General purpose machine intelligence. How do we gain traction?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with General purpose machine intelligence?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Who Uses What?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Who is responsible for errors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the General purpose machine intelligence book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your General purpose machine intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the General purpose machine intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which General purpose machine intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough General purpose machine intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage General purpose machine intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step General purpose machine intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 General purpose machine intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do General purpose machine intelligence project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the General purpose machine intelligence project objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the General purpose machine intelligence project if they are not involved?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests Ð is the group or the person interested in working for this General purpose machine intelligence project?
Step-by-step and complete General purpose machine intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 General purpose machine intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 General purpose machine intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 General purpose machine intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 General purpose machine intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 General purpose machine intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 General purpose machine intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any General purpose machine intelligence project with this in-depth General purpose machine intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose General purpose machine intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in General purpose machine intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make General purpose machine intelligence investments work better.
This General purpose machine intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.