Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Genuine Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Genuine Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Genuine Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Genuine Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Genuine Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Genuine Risk processes?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What are the key elements of your Genuine Risk performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How do we accomplish our long range Genuine Risk goals?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Genuine Risk will circumvent those obstacles?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Genuine Risk book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Genuine Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Genuine Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Genuine Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Genuine Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Genuine Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Genuine Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Genuine Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Genuine Risk project management processes you chose to use?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Genuine Risk project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Genuine Risk project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Genuine Risk project estimates?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
Step-by-step and complete Genuine Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Genuine Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Genuine Risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Genuine Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Genuine Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Genuine Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Genuine Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Genuine Risk project with this in-depth Genuine Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Genuine Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Genuine Risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Genuine Risk investments work better.
This Genuine Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.