Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Network Initiative Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Network Initiative related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Network Initiative specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Network Initiative Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Network Initiative improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Global Network Initiative ?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Are there Global Network Initiative problems defined?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is the Global Network Initiative process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Global Network Initiative strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Why is Global Network Initiative important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Network Initiative book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Global Network Initiative self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Network Initiative Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Network Initiative areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Network Initiative Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Network Initiative projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Network Initiative Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Network Initiative project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Global Network Initiative project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Global Network Initiative project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Global Network Initiative project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Global Network Initiative project organization?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Global Network Initiative project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Global Network Initiative Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Network Initiative project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Network Initiative project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Network Initiative project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Network Initiative project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Network Initiative project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Network Initiative project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Network Initiative project with this in-depth Global Network Initiative Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Network Initiative projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Network Initiative and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Network Initiative investments work better.
This Global Network Initiative All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.