Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Goal orientation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Goal orientation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Goal orientation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Goal orientation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Goal orientation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How can the value of Goal orientation be defined?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How does Goal orientation integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Can we add value to the current Goal orientation decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are current Goal orientation Paradigms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Goal orientation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Goal orientation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Goal orientation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Goal orientation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Goal orientation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Goal orientation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Goal orientation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Goal orientation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Goal orientation project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Goal orientation project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Goal orientation project, and was this followed up during the Goal orientation project?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Goal orientation project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
Step-by-step and complete Goal orientation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Goal orientation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Goal orientation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Goal orientation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Goal orientation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Goal orientation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Goal orientation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Goal orientation project with this in-depth Goal orientation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Goal orientation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Goal orientation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Goal orientation investments work better.
This Goal orientation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.